Monday, December 20, 2010

FANTABULUM By Visionary Artist Susan Medyn

This is a painting that I finished this past week. I was working at simplifying my compositions. My paintings had gotten very crowded and although I liked the look, I needed to rethink where I was headed. I am really happy with the outcome. I find there is a nice flow to this painting which is done in Ink and Watercolor on Arches 300 pound cold press paper. I love the little blue creature down at the left. So like a child who is looking up at all the adults but can't get their attention.
This painting is 9" by 12" unframed and for sale for $500 beautifully matted and framed in a 16" by 19" maple frame or for $400 unframed.
I will include mailing via expedited shipping if you would like to receive this by Christmas in the continental US.
To see more of my work please go to www.susanmedyn.wordpress.com or contact me at susanmedyn@cox.net.


FANTABULUM


No comments:

Post a Comment