Sunday, December 26, 2010

SQUEAKY AND ZIPPY GET HITCHED By Visionary Artist Susan Medyn


OK, so a little wedding planning going on. My daughter is getting married July 2nd and I will be making the place cards. I think it will be great fun to create some creatures for the guests. This 9" by 12" painting is the way I think weddings ought to be, full of fun and frivolity. There is too much stress out in the world so it is time to have fun.
This painting is for sale for $300 unframed and $400 framed.
If you are interested in seeing more of my work please go to www.susanmedyn.wordpress.com
or you can contact me at susanmedyn@cox.net.
If you get a chance to browse around the pages I have some interesting photos of the hurricane of "38 that I found in an antique store.
Happy Holidays!

SQUEAKY AND ZIPPY GET HITCHED

No comments:

Post a Comment