Tuesday, December 14, 2010

WHAT BIG EYES YOU HAVE By Visionary Artist Susan Medyn


This is a new painting, that I finished this weekend. It is a 9" by 12 " Ink and Watercolor painting on Arches 300 pound cold press paper. I especially like the symmetry of the painting and think that Mr. Blue may be showing up in more of my paintings in the future. This painting is $250 unframed and $400 framed in a beautiful maple frame with archival museum mount 4 ply matte board. I am happy to send other views of this painting if you are interested. The paper is actually white but I was photographing it on a gray day.
To see more of my work please go to: www.susanmedyn.wordpress.com/watercolors/
I have several new works on the first page of my website. Or feel free to contact me at susanmedyn@cox.net. I also have an Etsy store in which I carry several of my note cards/totes and paintings: www.etsy.com/shop/Wildwatercolor


WHAT BIG EYES YOU HAVE

No comments:

Post a Comment