Saturday, January 29, 2011

GIL'S MILL, VISIONARY ART BY SUSAN MEDYN



I was an artist in residence at the Gilbert Stuart Homestead and Museum in Saunderstown, RI the past 2 years.
This is a painting I made while enjoying the beautiful landscape. I have a linkof my husband and I painting there that was included in the Museum's newsletter that looks like we are artists from the 1900's. The link to the photo is http://www.gilbertstuartmuseum.com/ourprograms.htm

This is a 9" by 12" Ink and Watercolor Painting that is matted to 16" by 19"and is ready for framing and for sale for $200.

My paintings can be seen in galleries and museums in the New England area. I just have had a new painting accepted at the Newport Museum of Art in Newport, RI. To see more of my work please go to: www.susanmedyn.com




No comments:

Post a Comment