Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Open Studios and lots of work. My wacky fish giclées were a big hit. Imaginary creatures in Ink and Watercolor by visionary niave artist Susan Medyn



Saturday and Sunday were open studios. The fish paintings were selling off the walls. I have a several giclées that I have for sale like the lovely bottle fish above, affectionately named Bud. To see more of my work please go to www.susanmedyn.com. Giclées are $50.00 unframed and are 8 1/2" by 11" with a nice matte around them making them easily frame. able into a standard 11" by 14" matte. $10.00 shipping to the continental US. Framed as seen are $115.oo which includes shipping. The framed pictures look beautiful.

This little bottle fish with sea anemones growing alongside some aquatic fauna, is a cheery print done on 100% archival rag paper Know as Somerset Velvet. It has a beautiful soft tactile finish. My gallery prints them up and I have 4 more different giclées left that I can post. They will last for 125 + years without fading..much longer if kept out of direct sun. 10% of all sales will be donated to the Susan G. Koman Center for the Cure of Breast Cancer. I do have several of these beauties left.
BOTTLEFISH 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment