Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Wildlife Painting, Bird Nature, "TOUCAN RESCUE RANCH" The Art of Nature, Fine Art by Mindy Lighthipe



I have been traveling to Costa Rica for over 30 years. In my travels I search out places that are off the beaten path. I am not much for conventional tourism. It would be unusual for me to be drinking a pina colada on a white sandy beach. I prefer to find places where everyday people are doing extraordinary things.

The Toucan Rescue Ranch is one of those places. It has been a place I have returned to every year. This colored pencil drawing was done to help promote The Toucan Rescue Ranch in the rehabilitation of injured and abandoned animals of Costa Rica.

 I am leading an Artistic Adventure Tour to Costa Rica for artists and photographers in 2018. We will be visiting the Toucan Rescue Ranch to support their efforts. You will be able to see owls, toucans, sloths and more up close and personal. Want to join us? Click here for more information about the tour. 50% of the sale of this painting will go to The Toucan Rescue Ranch...... You can own it today!



11"x14" Colored Pencil on Paper/Available

$750  Click HERE to purchase.

View Mindy's available Fine Art Reproductions HERE



    




Click image to enlarge.

Click HERE for details!!

No comments:

Post a Comment