Saturday, November 10, 2018

Illustrative Wildlife Fine Art ,Watercolor Painting, Colored Pencil,Tropical Bird“Toucan in Papaya Tree” The Art of Nature, Fine Art by Mindy Lighthipe






This original painting of a Toucan in a Papaya Tree is a painting I demonstrated in my new book, The Art of Botanical and Bird Illustration .
I used colored pencil and watercolor pencil to do this painting on Fabriano Artistico Hot Press 300lb watercolor paper. For the painting I used my sketches and photographs of a Rainbow Keeled Toucan and purchased a papaya tree that I planted and grew in my yard. Lucky for me I live in Florida and a local nursery had a good sized papaya tree I could do live drawings from. This is one of my favorite paintings and I throughly enjoyed every minute of composing it and painting.

24"x20" Watercolor and Colored Pencil on Paper-Available

Click HERE for purchase info.

View Mindy's available Fine Art Reproductions HERE

View Mindy's available Fine Art Reproductions HERE

View Mindy's Class Schedule HERE

Study with Mindy in COSTA RICA in 2019-More info HERE

http://MindyLighthipe.com
http://MindyLighthipeFineArt.com

Mindy's a new BOOK is now available on Amazon  HERE

Follow Mindy on facebook
Follow Mindy on Pinterest
Follow Mindy on Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment