Friday, November 11, 2011

A SLUGGY IN SCARLET BY VISIONARY ARTIST SUSAN MEDYN

Here is a contemplative creature telling his story to the resident cat. My 12" by 9" Ink and Watercolor painting done on white
Arches 300 pound cold press paper. I am very fond of the ocean and thus the blue hues wall scape that is behind them.
I make imaginary chimera like paintings of creatures cavorting together. My work has been called stylized art as well as visionary art.
I love to make work that brings a smile to the viewer and hope this gives delight. My works typically take between 12 -18 hours to complete.
this work is for sale unframed for $300.00 and framed in a beautiful wood frame for $400.00.
If you are interested please contact the artist at susanmedyn(at)cox.net
To see more of my work please go to: www.susanmedyn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment