Wednesday, July 11, 2012

SHALL WE DANCE? BY SUSAN MEDYN

I think she is hoping some one asks her to dance although I expect everyone would like to be her partner. This is a 9″ by 12″ Ink and Watercolor that befits this lovely summer time.This painting is done on white Arches 300 pound cold press watercolor paper although the photo does not show how white the paper is.  Shall We Dance? is for sale for $400.00 framed. If you are interested please contact me at susanmedyn@cox.net. To see more of my work please go to www.susanmedyn.com

I have been making these whimsical watercolors for 35 years and have just discovered aqua board. I will be posting some new works I have done on this material shortly.
This weather has been great for swimming and we have been trying to swim daily since Memorial Day. We have so many birds come to our feeders but this year the hummingbirds are preferring to go to the bee balm and other plants over the feeder. Enjoy the Fourth of July.

No comments:

Post a Comment